Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol has many uses, besides being a disinfectant on cuts, proclaims the Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL. However, Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol is flammable and should not be used ever, to clean a toaster of other heat appliances, proclaims the Most Safe Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dialamaidusa. Here are some of the distinct uses for Rubbing Alcohol.
- Make your own disinfectant with 1 part rubbing alcohol and 3 parts water. Add this to a spray bottle and spray all the germ infested point of contact in your house. Door knobs, light switches, telephones, etc. can all be disinfected by simply spraying a cotton microfiber cloth with it.
- As a Stainless Steel Cleaner, rubbing alcohol is wonderful. Fingerprints and smudges come right off, when spray alcohol unto a cloth and rubbing it onto the Stainless Steel Appliances, proclaims the Innovative Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dialamaidusa.
- Hair Spray is a cinch to remove from any mirror. Spray the rubbing alcohol unto the mirror and rub with a cotton pad. The Hair Spray will come off quickly and entirely.
- Frost on car windows can be eliminated by mixing 5 parts water to 1 part alcohol in a spray bottle. Spray onto your windshield at night, and in the morning your windshield will be frost free.
- Refresh you cleaning sponges and cleaning cloths by soaking them in a bowl, filled with rubbing alcohol. The alcohol will de-germ them and bring them back to life again.
- Dry Erase boards can be completely cleaned and left on ink from markers can be eliminated, espouses the Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dialamaidusa.
- Computer Keyboards and Mouses can be disinfected and sanitized. Use a microfiber cloth and spray directly some alcohol onto it. Wipe the keyboard and Mouse well. The alcohol dries almost immediately.
- Stains on any microfiber fabrics can be removed by pouring a little rubbing alcohol onto them. Rub it into the fabric with a cloth. It will take off the stain and dry. If you need to, take a small brush and raise the nap of the fabric, when it is dry. Your stained chair or sofa will be gone, proclaims the Most Innovative Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dialamaidusa.
Call Dialamaidusa.com, 847-869-6243, email@example.com, or visit www. Dialamaidusa.com, for the Best and Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., servicing the whole North Shore and North West Suburbs of Chicago, IL.